Professional Development Meeting (PDM)
Free PDM Event
Achieved CSCP Certification and Wondering What's Next?
Become A Transformation Architect!
Chief Transformation Architect
MBA, CSCTA, SCOR-P, LSSMBB
About the Speaker
Paul has successfully led numerous enterprise transformations across many industries and cultures as a senior executive, executive coach, consultant, and master instructor. He has extensive world-wide experience leading performance improvement in for-profit, non-profit, and government organizations.
Paul is an experienced business leader, having held executive positions of CEO, General Manager, Operations Director, Program Manager, and Consultant in Fortune 500, Fortune 1000, and Venture Capital Organizations.
Paul has leveraged his significant experience in transformation leadership to develop an industry leading program for accelerated executive development.
Paul is an ASCM Channel Partner, an ASCM Master SCOR Instructor, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Certified Program Manager, Master Change Management Instructor, and has an MBA.
Enhance Your Resume with a Premier Leadership Certification
Prepare To Lead Executive Teams in Governance of End-to-End Performance
Earn a Certification That Identifies You As An Effective End-To-End Supply Chain Leader Who Delivers Transformative Performance Improvement
Develop Leadership Capabilities Demanded by Today's Supply Chains
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Online Virtual Meeting (30 minutes)
9:30AM (CDT) – Keynote Speaker Presentation
1. Define the Realities of Today’s Supply Chain
2. Understand the Need for Transformation Leadership
3. Develop a Profile of a Transformation Leader
4. Review Leadership Development Trends
5. Benchmark Leadership Development Programs
6. Review Case Studies of Successful Leadership
7. Q&A Session
10:00AM (CDT) – Conclusion of Event
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals Who Have Earned the CSCP Certification or the SCOR-P Endorsement
- Those Who Want To Develop Effective Supply Chain Leadership Skills
- Executives, Coaches, Mentors, and Consultants
- Team Leaders Driving Transformation and Performance Improvement
- Those with a Vision to be “The Best”